Sat, Jan 22|
Childbirth Series: Part Two
Prepare yourself by knowing your options, understanding different models of care and learning to how to advocate for your goals.
Time & Location
Jan 22, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Montgomery County, 400 Ashbourne Rd, Cheltenham, PA 19012, USA
About the event
Class Topics Include:
- Understanding the medical model vs midwifery model of care
- Grasp a basic knowledge of routine medical proceedures
- Handling interventions and unexpected emergencies
- Learn about the different options for pain management
- Learn how to advocate for your choices and increase communication with your care provider
Location is TBD. Register ASAP - Availability limited to 5 couples for optimal participation.
Part of the 4- part Complete Childbirth Series, but classes can be taken individually.
Class cost: $75
Doula receive 25% discount on all educational classes