Time & Location
Feb 05, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Montgomery County, 400 Ashbourne Rd, Cheltenham, PA 19012, USA
About the event
It's called the "fourth trimester" - a time of significant adjustment, where you're not only recovering from birth yourself, you're also taking on the enormous job of caring for your baby. Many women expect breastfeeding to come easily, only to find major frustration when faced with challenges. Preparing for the fourth trimester can help make this transition significantly easier!
- How to care for your postpartum body
- Understanding supply and demand
- Techniques, positions and latch
- Decision making about bottles, pacifiers and pumps
- Overcoming common problems including pain, clogged ducts, and low supply.
- How to involve your partner
Class Cost: $75
Doula clients receive 25% discount on educational classes